Go to Stardoll!

.

Followers

Sunday 29 August 2010

Hello!

 Hi Everyone!
I Just Want To Say Why I Made This Blogger Page...
So This Is Mostly For People Who Have A Stardoll Account If You Have Never Herd Of You Should Try It Out Now On WWW.Stardol.com It's A Really Good Site That Lets Yo Interact with People Across The World Anyway It's Really Cool.
So I decided to make my whole blog based on stardoll and updates on stardoll but mostly because of the passion for fashion I have noticed on stardoll so I decided to put their Challenges to the test!

So I'm Going To Run A New Contest, A Modelling Contest Of Course!
It's Based On Stardoll So If You Guys Are Interested  Then Please Write Your Stardoll Name Under Comments
Or Log In To Stardoll And Find Me By Typing In The Find Friends Bx And Then Type In cutiexoxo2 And Join The Club CMI And Send Me A Message That You Have Done So.

Thanks And Add Me On Stardoll
Cutiexoxo2
xx

2 comments: