Go to Stardoll!

.

Followers

Sunday 3 October 2010

CMI's New Makeover !

Hi Guys!
Yeah That's Wright You Heard It Wright It We've Got A New Makeover....
Okay I Know It's Not That Thrilling But I Just Think Iv'e Finally Found The Perfect Look All we Need Is A New Banner And A Few Partners To Associate With And Then BANG! 
We've Got The Perfect Thing....For Now Because I'm Hoping (Planning Hehee...) For This Site To Be A Little More (A Lot More Hehee...) Popular !
So I'm Kind Hoping You Guys Can Help Me Out By If You Maybe If You Or Someone Can Do Great Banners Or Have A Blog/Blog Magazine And Be a Partner, Sister Sponsor So You Can Basically Be Advertised For No Charge Since I Feel Like Sort Of Giving Out A Prize For Nothing In A Way!So Anyway Enjoy The New Makeover And Please Help Out I Will Be So Great full!
Ciao!
-Cutiexoxo2 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment